Hi APIM Team ,

Steps to recreate :

a) Create a API with both HTTP and HTTPS  transports.
b) Can access the API with using both h HTTP  and HTTPS.
c) Edit the API and go to "API Manage" phase, only HTTPS is checked in
check box but not HTTP.
d) So if we save  the "API Manage phase",  we cannot access the API using
HTTP, because only the HTTPS is checked and it get saved.

This has 2 problems.
1) In API edit mode in "API Manage" phase, it is not showing actual current
configuration  because it is not showing HTTP as checked even though actual
API setup has HTTP transport.
2) Every time if user need to select the HTTP transport when ever he is
doing a edit task.

I have created a JIRA[1] to track this

[1]https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-3553

Thanks and Best Regards,