Hi Niranjan, Inosh,

Actually the problem is at both ends. There is no any method that has been
implemented to push these configurations (push method/ refresh time) from
server to application yet. On the other hand there is no any method which
has been implemented to persist these configurations in the device yet too.

Adding to both Inosh and Prabath ideas, I think this 'push method' should
be come with the device policies so that selected users will be able to use
GCM or LOCAL at given time. WDYT?