Yes Malaka, we can achieve this feature without additional code change. We
should give the value for transport.vfs.SubFolderTimestampFormat as "*yyyy/*
*MM/dd*" rather using other values like "EEE MMM dd HH:mm:ss Z yyyy". Can
we mention this on documentation. Please find the PR [1].

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-mediation/pull/164/

Thank you.