Hi All,

I have completed the UI, the issue at hand is that we are unable to
retrieve the tasks that are assigned with candidateUser. We are currently
retrieving the tasks for candidateGroups. As per our offline discussion
Amal, i changed the activiti version to 5.17 and built the product, still
the issue persists.

I tried debugging with the Activiti source code but the debug points are
not hit>

Thank you.

Regards,
Shiva Balachandran