Hi,

I tried svn based deb sync and got the following issue.

<DeploymentSynchronizer>
        <Enabled>true</Enabled>
        <AutoCommit>true</AutoCommit>
        <AutoCheckout>true</AutoCheckout>
        <RepositoryType>svn</RepositoryType>
        <SvnUrl>file:///home/udara/experiments/depsync/</SvnUrl>
        <!-- <SvnUrl>http://svnrepo.example.com/repos/</SvnUrl> -->
        <SvnUser>udara</SvnUser>
        <SvnPassword>udara</SvnPassword>
        <SvnUrlAppendTenantId>true</SvnUrlAppendTenantId>
</DeploymentSynchronizer>

 Error while attempting to create the directory:
file:///home/udara/experiments/depsync/-1234
org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.SVNClientException:
org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: Unable to open an
ra_local session to URL
svn: Unable to open repository 'file:///home/udara/experiments/depsync'
svn: Expected FS format between '1' and '4'; found format '6'
at
org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.AbstractJhlClientAdapter.mkdir(AbstractJhlClientAdapter.java:2524)
at
org.wso2.carbon.deployment.synchronizer.subversion.SVNBasedArtifactRepository.checkRemoteDirectory(SVNBasedArtifactRepository.java:240)
at
org.wso2.carbon.deployment.synchronizer.subversion.SVNBasedArtifactRepository.init(SVNBasedArtifactRepository.java:167)
at
org.wso2.carbon.deployment.synchronizer.internal.repository.CarbonRepositoryUtils.newCarbonRepositorySynchronizer(CarbonRepositoryUtils.java:71)
at
org.wso2.carbon.deployment.synchronizer.internal.DeploymentSynchronizerComponent.initDeploymentSynchronizerForSuperTenant(DeploymentSynchronizerComponent.java:108)
at
org.wso2.carbon.deployment.synchronizer.internal.DeploymentSynchronizerComponent.activate(DeploymentSynchronizerComponent.java:77)
at
at