Hi All,

I have a .jag file(startProcess.jag) that needs to call a javascript
function (showStatus()). In the .jag, I have added a require statement to
get the .js file and calling the function through that like below.

var process = require("/js/actions.js");
process.showStatus(id);

In the controller all the jags are included, and jquery/bootstrap
references are added in footer.jag. My controller looks like below.

include("/template/startProcess.jag");
include("/template/partials/footer.jag");
But at the execution of the process, it gives undefined error for methods
such as 'alert'. (Methods that are used within showStatus()). What could be
the reason for this? I came across [1] , so if this is the same issue in
this scenario as well, is there any workaround?

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11258888/referenceerror-alert-is-not-defined

Thanks,

Himasha Guruge