Hi Anuja,

One way to get the readButUndeliveredMessages buffer full is to execute
subscriptions in Client-Ack mode and refrain from acknowledging. This will
hold onto all the messages until the retry could is breached before sending
it to the DLC

Also you could modify the buffer size in broker.xml
"performanceTuning/delivery/maxNumberOfReadButUndeliveredMessages"

Thanks,
Pamod

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Anuja Herath <an...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working on this issue [1]. I tried reproducing it, but was
> unsuccessful.
>
> I increased flow control using broker.xml. But still, issue didn't
> reproduced.
>
> Anybody who could reproduce this issue?
>
> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/MB-906
>
> Thanks,