Hi Chanaka,
I'm getting the following error, when I test with two tenants.
but the same proxy that I'm using for both super tenant and tenant.
It is working perfectly for super tenant.

ERROR - AxisEngine The SampleProxy service, which is not valid, does not
belong to the SampleProxy service group.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The SampleProxy service, which is not valid,
does not belong to the SampleProxy service group.

at
org.apache.axis2.context.ServiceGroupContext.getServiceContext(ServiceGroupContext.java:143)

at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext.fillServiceContextAndServiceGroupContext(ConfigurationContext.java:272)

at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.loadContexts(DispatchPhase.java:212)

at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java:113)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:329)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:261)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:167)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.mqtt.MqttListenerCallback.messageArrived(MqttListenerCallback.java:52)

at
org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.internal.CommsCallback.handleMessage(CommsCallback.java:332)

at
org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.internal.CommsCallback.run(CommsCallback.java:144)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695)