Hi Amila,

We can't have branches which are not inherited from the master. All the
fixes we do at mediation, goes to master and develop branch is mainly used
to feature development. If we need a fix  org.wso2.carbon.mediator.bam.config
that needs to go into master and release a the repo with that fix. I think
in your case you can't depend on the latest version of carbon-mediation. In
that case, the code that you are referring needs to be in API-M specific
place. And we must move to latest released versions of synapse/mediation
ASAP.