Hi,

I have sent a pull request and merge it to the master which has added
tenant mode for all currently enabled test cases(It doesn't include
lifecycle test cases).
Currently I am fixing the disabled test cases and adding tenant mode for
those tests. Please find the update document[1]

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dCeFHhzyWxrS9HvSPj2SQq6ahh4cO8Hx41TrfWTTyoM/edit#gid=0

Thanks,
Iqbal