Hi,

I have logged into the wso2 management console of the identity server, and
created a tenant domain called test.com, admin username admin and password
= password.

Next when I logout from super tenant and try to login with the said
credential, I get the following error on the logs

2015-06-16 16:16:08,693] @test.com [1] [IS]ERROR
{org.wso2.carbon.core.services.authentication.AuthenticationAdmin} -
System error while Authenticating/Authorizing User : Error in looking up
data source: Name [jdbc/WSO2CarbonDB] is not bound in this Context. Unable
to find [jdbc].

and this prevents me from logging in. Is there any other setting that needs
to change?

--
*-Damith Senanayake-*
+94712205272