Hi all,

Following are two approaches which I can use to create a payload using a
payload factory.

1) Just replace the body with xml content

<payloadFactory>
      <format>
           <m:checkpriceresponse xmlns:m="http://services.samples/xsd";>
               <m:code>$1</m:code>
               <m:price>$2</m:price>
           </m:checkpriceresponse>
      </format>
      <args>
           <!-- some args go here-->
      </arg>

</payloadFactory>

2) Create an *OM type* property which has the request body (This is done
only once) and embed it in content of the body.

<payloadFactory>
      <format>
           $1
      </format>
      <args>
            <arg expression="get-property('request')" xmlns:m0="
http://services.samples/xsd"/>
      </arg>

</payloadFactory>

Suppose I am re-calling these sequences multiple times. Should there be any
performance differences in these two cases ?  even if we have an OM type
payload embedded, does it try to parse the payload again ?

--
Hasintha Indrajee
Software Engineer