Hi,

During past couple of weeks we tested the new features(listed below) in
ESB4.9.0-Alpha pack and has done the initial round of testing for 80% of
those. Some features have blocking issues and hence cannot be tested
comprehensively. ESB team is currently fixing the reported issues and we're
planning to verify the fixes and continue blocked areas in Beta pack.

Inbound Endpoint support in multi-tenant environments
- HTTP Inbound Endpoint
- JMS Inbound Endpoint
- VFS Inbound Endpoint
- CXF WS-RM Inbound Endpoint
- HL7 Inbound Endpoint
Coordination support for Message Stores and Processors
For-each Mediator
JDBC Message Store
RabbitMQ Transport
Dynamic SSLProfiles for sender and listener
Coordination support for Scheduled Tasks.
Enabling HTTP Cache Control headers (Etag)
Kafka support in ESB (Experimental)

Applying QOS for services and other ESB related new features(Indbound
endpoints etc) are currently being tested with Developer Studio 3.8.0 - M5.

We will continue testing rest of the new features and the core features in
ESB 4.9.0 Alpha pack.

@Shashika and Asanthi,
Please add if I have missed anything important.

Thanks,
Sandapa

--
Sandapa Handakumbura