Hi All,

During implementation an issue was raised on using the curl client to send
messages to the echo server. Therefore in order for the Java echo server to
be able to accept messages from the curl client I have included a JAX- RS
web service in between.

I have attached a diagram showing the updated design for the POC.

Regards.
Sabra.