Mobile : +94716332729

From: Fathima Dilhasha
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎July‎ ‎2‎, ‎2015 ‎5‎:‎32‎ ‎AM
To: Punnadi Gunarathna
Cc: WSO2 Developers' List

Hi Punnadi,

I started getting this error since last night. I didn't do any activity except
for few REST API commands. For example login, app details, triggering a build,
etc.

Thanks.

Regards,

Dilhasha

Fathima Dilhasha Nazeer (M.N.F.Dilhasha)
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science and Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka