Hi Maheshakya,

What's the version of DAS you are testing?

Analytics Dashboard had undergone some UX changes after the alpha release
and those changes are being documented at the moment. I assume your
requirement is to create a gadget from an eventstream or a table stored in
the DAL layer and add it to a dashboard (Correct me of I'm wrong). So in
that case, you can use the gadget generation wizard for that.

After UX changes, Gadget gen wizard link has been relocated to user's
welcome page which can be accessed using URL [1]. There you'll see a link
named "CREATE GADGET" to start the wizard.

[1] https://<hostName>:9443/portal/

Regards,
Dunith

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Maheshakya Wijewardena <mahesha...@wso2.com
> wrote:

> Hi DAS team,
>
> The current documentation of analytics dashboard[1] seems
> obsolete(describes an older dashboard).
>
> I'm trying to create a dash board for an event stream stored in a record
> store. With the current dash board setting, it's not possible to provide
> event stream info or any other table info in the record stores. How do I
> create a dashboard for such scenario?
>
> [1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/DAS300/Adding+a+Dashboard
>
> Best regards.
> --