On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Saneth Dharmakeerthi <sane...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sanjeewa,
>
> 1) Doesn't this "Test" functionality confuse because it return
> as "invalid" for the wikipedia  endpoint that is used in APIM samples [1]
> ?. But sample is working correctly with out any issue.
>
> 2) Backend automation of APIM-29 [2] is blocked due to this, what is the
> correct and recommended approach to test the functionality of "Test" button
> ?

Provide URL which return 2XX or 3XX result for http head method. Base
server URL should return that response.
We cannot test each and every resource client define. What we do here is
validate base server url.
When you invoke service you may append different path,query parameters and
it may dispatch to different resource and you may get correct response that
is why sample works.
Hope this is clear.

Thanks,
sanjeewa,