Shashiks and Rushmin and all:

Thanks for your fast reply! I totally understood what you wrote.

I knew that I need web servers like Tomcat or Application server to deploy apps
first. I understood that part. That’s not my question.  In my case, each
developer has his own account and deploy their apps on Application Server
already. That task has been done!

My question is after that, each developer wants to deploy his own apps in a
common store, which will be used by a lot of subscribers.

Say, by using  the guide from
https://docs.wso2.com/display/APPM100/Quick+Start+Guide  , each developer will
have both creator and publisher roles. Since each developer has publisher role,
he can publish/unpublish other developers’ apps. That’s not what I want. I want
each app from one developer is invisible to others. In my case, I don’t have a
dedicated person for only publisher role. So each developer must have both
creator and publisher role because otherwise it will delay the process of
publishing apps.

So my questions are:

1.       Can we use “creating users with different roles” to resolve the above
issue?

2.       If NO to question 1, then can we use multi-tenant model to do it. That
is, each developer will be one tenant and has his own domain like
developer1.com, developer2.com etc such that each developer’s apps will be
invisible to others. And after that, they will share their apps in a common
place, i.e.,  a external store, which is something like WSO2 API manager’s
implementation
https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM180/Publish+to+multiple+external+API+stores . I
noticed that APPM100 has the multi-tenant feature, but it seems that it doesn’t
have the feature of “external store”. How to do “external store” in APPM100?

Please advice!

Thanks in advance!

Bill