Hi thusitha,

for v1.1 authentication required. fine
I have created those stuff and getting the API key API secret .

<%
var url  = "https://api.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/user_timeline.json";;
var data = { include_entities:true,include_rts:true,screen_name:"wso2",count:1
};
var twitterJson = get(url, data ,"json");
print(twitterJson);
%>

Now how do i include this into data which keywords i used in data.

Regards.
*M. Nifras Ismail*
[image: LinkedIn] <http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/nifras-ismail/54/343/94b>