Hi John,

Are you trying out the registry resource project from dev-studio? If there
are endpoints added under a specific registry path, then it should be
created automatically at ESB when you deploy registry resource project from
dev-studio.

But by default - event, permission, repository and trunk collections are
found under the governance collection. And any newly added collections from
dev-studio will be added to ESB registry space by deploying the registry
resource project.

Let me also add some dev-studio team members to this thread to get some
better responses, if the above does not provide information on what you
seek.

Thanks,

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 2:42 PM, John Hawkins <jo...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> any thoughts on this - is it a bug or expected behaviour ?
>
> many thanks,
>
> John,
>
> John Hawkins
> Director: Solutions Architecture
>

> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:59 AM, John Hawkins <jo...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Using the ESB v4.8.1; I've just created a new governance registry using
>> dev studio v3.7.1 and I see that it's created the collections: event,
>> permission, repository and trunk collections under the governance context.
>> But, it hasn't created the endpoint collection though. Should it have done?
>> And, if I have to create it manually, are there any instructions on what
>> has to go under the governance/endpoints/ collection?
>>
>> many thanks,
>> John.
>>
>> John Hawkins
>> Director: Solutions Architecture