Hi Evanthika,

Thanks for the detail reply and effort put to identify the actual
behaviour. This explain why this behaviour is bit odd with un-deployed
web-apps.

APIM Team,

I closed issue with "Not a bug" status , since this is not a bug in APIM.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Saneth Dharmakeerthi
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.