Hi All
I am currently working on AF car apptype. While working on that I found an
issue of versioning the proxy services. Proxy services doesn't support
versioning. So what we can do is append version to the file. But the
problem is in CAR developers can add thieir own proxy services apart from
the default one we give them in the sample project. So issue is how to
handle versioning there?

One way would be handle this through pre-commit git hook. If we find any
proxy services without version appended then we don't accept the commit.
And another way would be to add version when we create a version from
nonversioned proxy service.

So how we should proceed?

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando