Hi Team,

As per the mail discussion in [1] & [2] what I understood was
tenant-mgt.xml file has to be included with all the products. But, I'm not
clear on the final verdict whether to include $Subject with all the
products that we ship including GREG. Please confirm.

The same issue persist with the latest GREG pack as well.

1. [Dev] Why are we not shipping the tenant-mgt.xml file with Carbon packs?
2. Is it possible to re-factor current 'product distribution process'
Thayalan Sivapaleswararajah
Associate Technical Lead - QA
Mob: +94(0)777872485
Tel : +94(0)(11)2145345
Fax : +94(0)(11)2145300
Email: thaya...@wso2.com

*Disclaimer*: *This communication may contain privileged or other
confidential information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s.
If you are not the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not
print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions.*