Hello Mahesan,

Thank you for pointing that out. This was actually before the latest built,

This was happening because of following code snippent in view-model.jag

var actual = testResultDataPointsSample[i].predictedVsActual.actual;
        var predicted =
testResultDataPointsSample[i].predictedVsActual.predicted;
        var labeledPredicted = labelPredicted(predicted, 0.5);

        if(actual == labeledPredicted) {
            predictedVsActualPoint[2] = 'Correct';
        }
        else {
            predictedVsActualPoint[2] = 'Incorrect';
        }

where it should compare *actual == predicted* for deeplearning. But it is
fixed in the latest commit as CD mentioned.
So it is working properly at the moment.

I've attached a screenshot of new version