Hi,
We are working on pushing sensor data into the BAM. Suddenly bam
summarisation stopped working after a while, however still the sensor
events are being pushed into Cassandra. I just wanted to know, if the
number of data points increases then does it requires more of a reasonable
amount of memory(RAM) to summarise. is that the default behaviour of BAM ?.
If that is the case, what is the minimum requirement for the memory needed
for an instance to be run on a production environment.

Or wanted to know having a machine more than the pre requisite[1] is
sufficient ?

https://docs.wso2.com/display/BAM250/Installation+Prerequisites

Thanks,
*Ayyoob Hamza*