Hi Samith
I am using AF dev setup. So its using the custom location as repo. Problem
is wso2 project plugin installs the artifact to .m2 rather than to the
custom repo. So when it's building the car its looking for the artifact in
custom repo and its not there so build fails. So if I copy .m2 artifact and
trigger Jenkins build its building without an issue. Problem is with the
plugin. Setup is working correctly.

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Senior Software Engineer