Hi Udara,

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:01 PM, Udara Rathnayake <uda...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Self sign-up handles within SSO app on our side not through the store or
> publisher. Above approach will work if we are to use the OOTB provided
> setup(store/publishred SSOed with sso app). But will break once configured
> with an external IDP.

 I think keeping self signup component in SSO app is not correct.It has to
be part of Store/Publisher/common..For example,consider how current APIM
Store and Publisher works in both SSO enabled/disabled scenarios with
having self signup feature.IMO,same behaviour has to be support from ES
store and publisher as well.

Our requirement is to set an asset specific permission
['API'->'Subscribe'],when a user signup to store either SSO
enabled/disabled.So from ES side there has to be a signup component which
works in both SSO enabled/disabled mode and which is able to set asset
specific permissions in to the signup user.

Thanks;

--
Lalaji Sureshika
WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/