Hi All,

I have debug the cep 3.0.0 mysql output event adapter. The data coming to
the output adapter but it want get publish to the H2 database. Even it
doesn't give any error. But it shows that the statements are also been
executing.But still no data in the database.Could not figure why it is
happening.

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan