Hi Ayoob,
There might be some other duplicate package exports in the pack which
causes the CNF exception.

Yes, I also second your observation (in carbon 4.4.0), that the Webapp
Deployment occurs once the "carbon-deployer" bundle is activated. It will
then make sure tomcat bundle is activated. However none of the other user
bundles are not guaranteed to be activated at this time.

@Thilini
This is contrary to the document [1], which is for carbon 4.2.0 based.

Also I have seen this error when Tomcat sees the offending class(package)
in BundleA while other user bundle sees this class in BundleB. This is most
probably what you are experiencing. Thats why it is important that no too
bundles should export same package name.

Cheers,
Ruwan

[1]
http://wso2.com/library/articles/2014/01/understanding-wso2-carbon-architecture/

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 12:50 AM, Ayyoob Hamza <ayy...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Thilini
> As in this link (Under How tomcat works) it suggest that the war
> deployment happens after the tomcat bundle get activated, not the end of
> all osgi bundle activated.
>
> If thats the case how can we guarantee that the web deployment can only be
> happen after the osgi bundle activation ?.
> [ 1 ]
> http://wso2.com/library/articles/2014/01/understanding-wso2-carbon-architecture/

*Ruwan Abeykoon*
*Architect,*