Hi Lasnatha,

Yes we should generate the correct licende.txt file with the RC1. But we
are unable to generate the LICENSE.txt at the moment. Therefore we will
generate it and update the pack by tomorrow.
Since this is not a blocker for the testing could you guys please carry on
the testing and let us know if there are any blockers. We will send a new
voting mail as soon as we generate the new license.txt

Thanks