Hi Jason,

I change jndi names, now I get this error:

ERROR {JAGGERY.modules.common:js} -
org.mozilla.javascript.WrappedException: Wrapped
java.lang.NullPointerException (/emm/modules/common.js#364)

        at
org.mozilla.javascript.Context.throwAsScriptRuntimeEx(Context.java:1754)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:148)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.call(FunctionObject.java:392)

here is link <https://ceit.aut.ac.ir/~9031020/log-mysql.txt> to full log.

Best regards,
Zahra

--