Hi All,

I already designed a front end component which provides the configuration
to select set of attributes which belongs to the both process and task
instances to create two steams for publishing  the attributes as events to
DAS. (One stream for task instance attributes and the other is for process
instance attributes)

Here it has predefined set of check boxes with attribute names and user can
able to select attributes separately for both task and process instances.
Once a user selected some attributes to initialize the two streams those
are automatically disabled from the UI and stored in the configuration
registry as properties. From the back-end side read those properties and
create streams to publish data as events to DAS.

In this case according to the selection of attributes by the user the
stream definitions are different because the user can select additional
attributes in later publishes(through the selection of check-boxes).

According to the above scenario how can I define the stream with the
different version and with the same stream name (In this case the generated
streamId will be different from the earlier one.)???
Any help will be appreciated.

(I already implemented the back-end component to publish the predefined set
of attributes through both two types of streams).

--
Isuru Wijesinghe
*Software Engineer*