Hi Akila,

It looks like a problem with the message format. To avoid such issues you
can use a stub to call the webservice. You can generate a stub using the
service wsdl. And also I think you should be able to use corresponding stub
which comes with WSO2 server as well.

Thanks,
Bhathiya

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Akila Nimantha <aki...@lolctech.com> wrote:

> Dear All;
>

> I'm creating a java client to invoke BPS admin service. So first I
> obtained the JSESSIONID by invoking AuthenticationAdmin services’, "login"
> operation .Then I did try to invoke HumanTaskClientAPIAdmin services’,
> "simpleQuery" operation with "ALL_TASKS" parameter. There I did pass
> previously generated JSESSIONID as a header with name "Cookie".
>
> But I was unable to get the task list as it output the error “
> *javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException*:
> *org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException*: Unexpected subelement
> simpleQueryInput”.
>
> Please find the attached error log and “getTask()” method java class which
> invoke the HumanTaskClientAPIAdmin service to identify the error.
>

> Is there any solution from expertise.
>

> Thanks & Best Regards,
>
> Akila Rathnayake
>
> Software Engineer
>

> This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney
> work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
> communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy
> this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this
> is an electronic communication. Thank you.

*Bhathiya Jayasekara*
*Senior Software Engineer,*
*WSO2 inc., http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com>*

*Phone: +94715478185*