Hi

I know this question is already answered, but I couldn't solve it for
myself.
How can I configure email for emm?

Here is my config in general setting :

Host: smtp.gmail.com
Port: 25 (also I check it using 587)
Username: myusern...@gmail.com
password: my email pass
Sender email address: myusern...@gmail.com
Email template: You have been registered to the to EMM. Below is the link
to enroll.

but no invitation email sent to users.
first I try sending invitation email to already registered user.
then I check adding new user and send invitation to him.
here <http://ceit.aut.ac.ir/~9031020/email-25.txt> is the log for port 25
here <http://ceit.aut.ac.ir/~9031020/email-587.txt> is the log for port 587
and here <http://ceit.aut.ac.ir/~9031020/email-25-newuser.txt> is the log
for new user with port 25 and here
<http://ceit.aut.ac.ir/~9031020/email-587-newuser.txt> for port 587.

Also I turn off my firewall and try again but no invitation email sent to
users.

More info:

server : windows 7 (wso2 v : 1.1.0) - localhost, database : mysql

I have done these configuration using tenant which I have created.
Here is the link to my question in stackoverflow:

WSO2 EMM - Email configuration
http://stackoverflow.com/q/31775852/3933607?sem=2

Best regards,
Zahra