Hi Zahra,

Since WSO2 EMM agent is running as the device administrator on the device,
it has relevant permissions to retrieve location (GPS) information of the
device at any time. Furthermore, the Android agent retrieves the latest
updated location information over three different methods such as WiFi,
Network and GPS. So you will be able to see the latest updated location
from the map in device details page. Other than that we do not provide
co-ordinates (latitude and longitude) directly in EMM.

Regards,

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Zahra Alimadadi <zahra7...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> How can I force the devices to turn on gps (location) when connected to
> enterprise network, and how can I access to latitude and longitude of it in
> wso2_emm?
>
> Here is the link to my question in stackoverflow:
>
> WSO2 EMM - Location
> http://stackoverflow.com/q/31774570/3933607?sem=2
>
> Best regards,
> Zahra