Hi Identity Team,

The com.google.code.gson in carbon-identity [1] needs update to 2.3.1.
Previously jaggery server feature and datapublisher feature (as mentioned
above) was installing different versions of com.google.code.gson. This is
now moved to Kernel. I will send the PR with the changes.

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity/blob/master/pom.xml#L1963

Regards,
Nira