Hi all,

I am setting up an APPM internal deployment with following components.

VM 1 : Store, Publisher, Gateway, IDP, svn

VM2 :  Store, Publisher, Gateway, IDP, nginx, mysql server

For above setup I used PoxyPort (443 and 80) for all components.  APPM
internal deployment setup is working fine with one IDP.

Nginx Config file of IDP for working setup as follows.

upstream idphttps {
      server 192.168.57.178:9444;
}

upstream idphttp {
        server 192.168.57.178:9764;
}

#via HTTP
server {
        listen   80;
        server_name idp.appm.wso2.com;

         location / {
           index index.html;
           proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
           proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;

            proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
            proxy_read_timeout 5m;
            proxy_send_timeout 5m;

           proxy_pass http://idphttp/;
           proxy_redirect http://idphttp/ http://idp.appm.wso2.com/;
       }

}

 #via HTTPS
server {

       listen 443;
       server_name idp.appm.wso2.com;

       ssl on;
       ssl_certificate /etc/nginx/ssl/nginx.crt;
       ssl_certificate_key /etc/nginx/ssl/nginx.key;

      location / {
           index index.html;
           proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
           proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;

            proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
            proxy_read_timeout 5m;
            proxy_send_timeout 5m;

           proxy_pass https://idphttps/;
           proxy_redirect https://idphttps/ https://idp.appm.wso2.com/;
       }
}

But If I use 2 IDPs, I can't login to IS server. There is no error logs
also.

Nginx config file of IDP as follows.

upstream idphttps {
      server 192.168.57.178:9444;
        server 192.168.57.179:9444;
}

upstream idphttp {
        server 192.168.57.178:9764;
        server 192.168.57.179:9764;
}

[...]

Both IDPs(192.168.57.178:9444, 192.168.57.179:9444) are working
individually.  I need both of IDPs for internal deployment setup. Is there
any issue in Nginx config file for both IDP server?

Thanks,
Lakshani