Hi Fathima,

Good progress.

As per the offline chat can we use cli.go to get-rid of "appfac>" prompt?

That way users will have direct access to native terminal commands as well.
This is important because of git command requirement.

Thanks,
Anuruddha.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Fathima Dilhasha <dilhasha....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> The git repository can be found at [1]
> <https://github.com/Dilhasha/AppFacCLI>
> A demo of the tool can be found at [2]
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5jf9n7hxy8YdHBseGdGTmlKclk/view?usp=sharing>
>
> [1] https://github.com/Dilhasha/AppFacCLI
> [2]
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5jf9n7hxy8YdHBseGdGTmlKclk/view?usp=sharing
>

> Your feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
> Regards,
> Dilhasha
>

> Fathima Dilhasha Nazeer <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/dilhasha/>
> (M.N.F.Dilhasha)
> Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science and Engineering
> University of Moratuwa
> Sri Lanka
>
> On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 11:25 PM, Fathima Dilhasha <dilhasha....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> *Progress Update*
>>
>> I have implemented flag extraction and the CLI Tool support login, app
>> creation, listing of app details, listing of versions.
>>
>> Following are the next plans.
>>
>>    - Allowing cookie and username storage
>>    - Implement "Triggering a build"
>>

>> You can find the git repository at [1]
>> <https://github.com/Dilhasha/AppFacCLI>
>> Executables can be found at [2]
>> <https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5jf9n7hxy8YfjJ4NnFWY0pXYklIMkFfNnNHSFF5bXB3UjE2eUZjdVJacGM1TDc3Vk4wY1E&usp=sharing>
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/Dilhasha/AppFacCLI
>> [2]
>> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5jf9n7hxy8YfjJ4NnFWY0pXYklIMkFfNnNHSFF5bXB3UjE2eUZjdVJacGM1TDc3Vk4wY1E&usp=sharing
>>
>> Your feedback and suggestions on these are highly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Regards,
>> Dilhasha
>>

>> Fathima Dilhasha Nazeer <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/dilhasha/>
>> (M.N.F.Dilhasha)
>> Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science and Engineering
>> University of Moratuwa
>> Sri Lanka
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 9:22 AM, Fathima Dilhasha <dilhasha....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> *Progress Update*
>>>
>>> I have added API calls for listing applications and versions to the CLI
>>> tool. I have also added error handling of responses. I have to complete the
>>> flag extractor and continue to other commands.
>>>
>>> You can find the git repository at [1]
>>> <https://github.com/Dilhasha/AppFacCLI>
>>> Executables can be found at [2]
>>> <https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5jf9n7hxy8YfjJ4NnFWY0pXYklIMkFfNnNHSFF5bXB3UjE2eUZjdVJacGM1TDc3Vk4wY1E&usp=sharing>
>>>
>>> [1] https://github.com/Dilhasha/AppFacCLI
>>> [2]
>>> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5jf9n7hxy8YfjJ4NnFWY0pXYklIMkFfNnNHSFF5bXB3UjE2eUZjdVJacGM1TDc3Vk4wY1E&usp=sharing
>>>
>>> Please check these out and provide your feedback and suggestions on

>>> Regards,