Hi Fathima,

Have you tried adding the binary executable location to system variable
$PATH?. That way if you issue a command like "appfac createapp", if the
binary executable is named as appfac system will execute your binary.

Regards,
Anuruddha.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 6:21 AM, Fathima Dilhasha <dilhasha....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Fathima Dilhasha Nazeer <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/dilhasha/>
> (M.N.F.Dilhasha)
> Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science and Engineering
> University of Moratuwa
> Sri Lanka

>>> Regards,

--