Hi Folks,

I'm trying to get working bam_notification messages. I can see the
cassandra db getting full with my data and I can see the
BAM_NOTIFICATION_DISPATCHER_TASK starting in the BAM console. I believe I
have the correct "columnId" in my dataset and yet my stream does not appear
to be working. My problem is that I have no idea how to debug this from
here..

I tried turning on debug for the BAM notification class
(NotificationDispatchTask)
but looking at that code - it doesn't appear to have any debug trace in it
? And I don't see any messages.

Could someone tell me the next steps on understanding how I can debug
what's going wrong here please ?

many thanks,
John.

John Hawkins