Hi All,

Currently DSS is using MongoDB Java Driver version 2.1.1, with Jongo 1.0,
This old mongodb java driver doesn't support newly added MongoDB
authentication mechanisms [1]. Therefore we should upgrade mongodb java
driver to version 3.0.0.

We are using Jongo library to use MongoDB Java Driver easy. Therefore we
have to upgrade Jongo library to 1.2 version to support MongoDB Java Driver
3.0.0. Previously Jongo and MongoDB Java Driver libraries bundled as one
osgi bundle. This time I'm creating separate osgi bundles as anjana
explained.

Jongo library has some dependencies with jackson-core, jackson-databind,
jackson-annotations, bson4jackson [2]. Currently we are using bson4jackson
2.3.1, which is bundled as wso2 osgi bundle. and new bso4jackson (2.5.0)
has osgi bunble too. therefore we don't need to create another one. but
need to upgrade jackson libraries to version 2.6.1. Previously these
jackson libraries bundled as one osgi bundle.

[1]
http://mongodb.github.io/mongo-java-driver/3.0/driver/reference/connecting/authenticating/
[2] http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.jongo/jongo/1.2

Thanks,