I just tried to install 7u51 and it comes up with the following error -
Your system has Mac OS X Version 10.10.3. This product can be installed on
Version 10.7.3 or later.
then dumps me out of the install :-(
I'm guessing their installer has a problem with parsing the number '10' :-(
I can't see a way to install other than through the .dmg (I'm new to mac
but nothing comes back in google or the oracle site).
Do you have any experience of this sort of thing ?

many thanks,
john.

John Hawkins
Director: Solutions Architecture