Hi Akila,

Did you install SP1 with IS 5.0.0? If not please make sure to install it by
following the instructions in readme file. You can find the service pack
from the place where you have downloaded IS 5.0.0 pack in wso2 site. There
was a public jira [1] with the issue you have mentioned and now it has been
resolved.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-2089

Thanks and regards,

Hasanthi Dissanayake