Please find the details below.

nginx/1.7.9 & Oracle/11g

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 12:18 AM, Deependra Ariyadewa <d...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Chaminda Jayawardena <chami...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Is $Subject possible? AFAIK still this is possible only for some of wso2
>> products. Please advice and guide to do this(Share any document if exist).
>>
>> Please find the cluster details below, which we currently have.
>> -2 Greg instances as manager nodes with external IDP(IS5.0.0)
>> -External Apache Solr instance
>> -All fronted by nginx
>>

> What is the NGINX version in your cluster deployment
>

>> -with Oracle database
>>

> What is the Oracle version in your cluster setup.
>

>> --
>> Thanks & Regards
>>
>> *Chaminda Jayawardena*
>> Senior Software Engineer - QA
>> WSO2 Inc. - http://wso2.com
>> +94-77-7725234

> Deependra Ariyadewa
> WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com/ http://wso2.org
>
> email d...@wso2.com; cell +94 71 403 5996 ;
> Blog http://risenfall.wordpress.com/
> PGP info: KeyID: 'DC627E6F'
>
> *WSO2 - Lean . Enterprise . Middleware*

Thayalan Sivapaleswararajah
Associate Technical Lead - QA
Mob: +94(0)777872485
Tel : +94(0)(11)2145345
Fax : +94(0)(11)2145300
Email: thaya...@wso2.com

*Disclaimer*: *This communication may contain privileged or other
confidential information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s.
If you are not the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not
print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions.*