Thanks Imesh, Pubudu for pointing out.

Yes, we need to update the READMEs with $subject. In-fact we have this as a
pending task(WIP) in the task list, where we need to finalize and update
the readme files of

   - Docker images
   - Template modules
   - Samples
   - Plugins

And the plan was to include more information in documentation, since
complete information is scattered between several README files and it might
be hard for a user to jump between and gather the required information.

Thanks,

--
*Lasindu Charith*
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.