Hi Supun,

I'm sorry I missed this mail. We need to identify which method is accessing
the local database. We should never give explicit read permissions for the
H2 database.

We need to use Java Privileged Block API in Carbon Context APIs. If you
cannot figure out the protection domain for the access failure, please
check Java Security Debug logs. See Troubleshooting section in my Java
Security Manager related blog post [1].

With Privileged Block API, we can let Carbon Context APIs to use same
permissions we give to Carbon code.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

[1]