Hi Sachith,

Could you try running the same query in a 2.x version and see what error is
occurring ? As far as I know, it could be a tombstone issue, 1.x versions
doesnt show it. If it gives an error of tombstone overwhelming in 2.x, then
its the case what Madhawa has explained.

You manually can get rid of tombstones using nodetool by running flush
command and then compaction.

Regards,
Hemika

Hemika Kodikara