Hi Manu/Dunith,

I am in the process of creating gadgets for the unified dashboard. I am
using the wso2das-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT dashboard for this purpose. I have
attached images of the current state of the gadgets i have created. Kindly
shed light on the following 3 points.

   - I need guidance to do the following:

   1. Need to customize and format the gadget container (padding, etc...).
   2. Create a custom layout for the dashboard page

   - I am creating gadgets with graphs (with controls such as drop downs).
   I would like to know if the controls have to be included in the gadget
   itself or whether it should be placed as a separate gadget, or any other
   manner.

   - I am using jaggery for database connectivity. I am unable to host the
   jaggery files in the shindig server. When i hosted the jaggery files
   separately i was able to get the data for the gadget graphs. Is it not
   possible to host jaggery files in the shindig server? Kindly provide
   alternatives if it is not.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

M.R.Aaquibah Nashry