On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Samiyuru Senarathne <samiy...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of implementing session replication for the WSO2
> Application Server. For that, Hazelcast session replication [1] is
> suggested. I would like to know your ideas regarding this.

AFAIR there is some work done for the $subject, It's better if you can go
through them first.

[1]. [Architecture] [Progress] HTTP Session Persistence for WSO2
Application Server

> [1] -
> https://hazelcast.com/use-cases/web-session-clustering/generic-web-session-replication/

> Samiyuru Senarathne
> *Software Engineer*
> Mobile : +94 (0) 71 134 6087
> samiyuru@wso2.comto have a chat regarding a fast track project :)to have a
> chat regarding a fast track project :)to have a chat regarding a fast track
> project :) <samiy...@wso2.com>

*Aruna Sujith Karunarathna *| Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc | lean. enterprise. middleware.
#20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka
Mobile: +94 71 9040362 | Work: +94 112145345
Email: ar...@wso2.com | Web: www.wso2.com