Hi Viraj,

I tried to reproduce the issue with the latest devs, and it does seems to
be working fine. May be I missed something.

Can we have a hangout to discuss this in the morning?

However we should only focus on component.xml. Reason for that is we need
to start with multiple version of the connectors.

eg:-
linkedin-connector-1.0.0.zip -> <component name="linkedin" package="
org.wso2.carbon.connector" >

linkedin-connector-2.0.0.zip -> <component name="linkedin-2.0" package="
org.wso2.carbon.connector" >

@Elilmatha I think we tested one by one in [1] with devs? There can't be
any issues?
[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/ESBCONNECT-63